NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION:The “ReviverFest 2019 Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes“) begins on or about Thursday, August 15, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 pm Central Time (“CT”) on Thursday, October 31, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Reviver Entertainment Group, 1608 17th Ave South, Nashville, Tennessee 37212 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, Florida 32789 (“Administrator“). The Sponsor and Administrator shall collectively be referredto as the “Sweepstakes Entities”.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the forty-eight (48) contiguous UnitedStates or the District of Columbia who areat least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence at the time of entry(“Entrant”). Employees of Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, members, successors, agents and assigns, together with the Immediate Family Members and/orHousehold Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live.Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where restricted or prohibited by law.
3.HOW TO ENTER:During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants must visit www.revivermusic.com/sweeps(the “Sweepstakes Homepage“) and follow the on-screen instructions to accurately complete the entry form with the Entrant’s name, email address, daytime phone number and date of birth. Entrants will also be required to affirmatively indicate that they have read and agree to these Official Rules. Once the form is completed, Entrant must click the “Enter” button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address.Entries must be received by October 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm CT. If entries exceed the entry limitations, the Entrant may be disqualified, at the Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must accurately provide all of the requested information to be eligible to win. Incomplete, inaccurate, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sweepstakes Entities determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:On or about November 1, 2019, the potential winner will be selectedin a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes Period. Within approximately two (2) business days of the drawing date, the potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with his or her entry. The potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification. The failure to respond within the stated time periodmay result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries. The potential winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within three (3) days of initial notification one or more forms covering eligibility, liability, advertising and (unless prohibited by law) publicity rights and such other documents as Sponsor or Administrator may provide (collectively, “Prize Acceptance Forms”).Failure to complete or return the Prize Acceptance Forms within the specified time periodmay result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries. Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion and if time permits, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance withthe above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeitedby recipient, such prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and/orlocal taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. For a prize valuedat $600 or more, the winner’s Social Security Number will be used for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in February 2020 for the actual value of the prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ODDS OF WINNING:Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The Sponsor will provide a prize package consisting of: (a)round-trip, economy class airfare for the winner and one (1) guest to San Diego, CA; (b)2-night hotel stay (standard room; double occupancy); (c)ground transportation between the airport and the hotel in San Diego; (d)admission for two (2) to ReviverFest 2019 at the Hard Rock Hotel on Saturday, December 14, 2019; (e)admission for two (2) to the ReviverFest meet & greet; and (f)$250 USD spending money, awarded in the form of a check or as a gift card. Travel must take place between Friday, December 13 – Sunday, December 15, 2019. Approximate Retail Value: $3,000.
Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Actual prize value depends on winner’s place of residence and cost and availability of airfare and hotel at time of booking and travel and may be substantially higher or lower than estimated value. Winner’s guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence. The guest will be required to verify address and to execute a Travel Companion Release, as directed by the Administrator. Failure to return the executed Travel Companion Release within the specified period may result in forfeiture of the participation for the guest. Winner and his/her guest must travel together on same itinerary. Winner and his/her guest agree to undertake the trip at their own risk. All travel arrangements must be made through the Administrator. Airline will be selected by the Administrator, at its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Once trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Any costs of travel exceeding the allowance provided herein shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner shall be solely responsible for all costs, expenses, and incidentals associated with prize acceptance and use, including, but not limited to, additional ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Winner is responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Federal inspection fees.
Sweepstakes Entities maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, transportation company, restaurant or concert venue (“Providing Party”) and Sponsor is merely an independent supplier of the trip and is not in any way related to each Providing Party. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (a) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those Providing Parties or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (b) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (c) by the wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Sweepstakes Entities, or (d) by any cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) at any time without notice.
Trip Conduct:Winner and his/her guest shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals. They shall not, while representing the Sweepstakes Entities during the trip, commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. Winner and his/her guest shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sweepstakes Entities in society or bring them into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that are intended to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency. In the event the winner or his/her guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate the trip early and send the winner and/or guest home with no further obligation related to the prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES:All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant (including the winner) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. Each Entrant (including the winner)agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, production providers, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, webmasters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties“) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of a prize. Each Entrant (including the winner) agrees to authorize the Sponsor and their respective designees to use his/her name, likeness, photo, social media profile/handle, biographical data, city and state of residence in advertising, marketing, programming or promotional materials, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winners’ list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or publicity materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited;or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. The failure of Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time for any reason or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. INDEMNITY: Each Entrant (including the winner)shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach of any of the representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
9. DISPUTES AND ARBITRATION: [PA1] This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Tennessee, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of Tennessee. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant (including the winner)agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant (including the winner)agrees that, wherever enforceable, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, any alleged violation of these Official Rules, any controversy relating to the arbitrariness of any dispute, or any claim that the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, is invalid, illegal or otherwise voidable (or void), shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration to be held solely in Davidson County, Tennessee under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association and pursuant to its Commercial Dispute Resolution Rules and Procedures. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration provision shall be deemed to be self-executing, and in the event that either party fails to appear at any properly noticed arbitration proceeding, an award may be entered against such party notwithstanding said failure to appear. In no event shall an Entrant orwinnerseek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of this Sweepstakes. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the Davidson County in the State of Tennessee. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
11. WINNERS /OFFICIAL RULES:To obtain the name of the winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “ReviverFest 2019Sweepstakes”Winner Name or Rules, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, Florida 32789. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2019.
[PA1]Please confirm legal preferences, if different than those proposed herein.